find out the current positions in the staffing industry
Staffing Manager/Recruiter – Bozeman/Missoula, MT
Our client is a privately held, woman owned professional staffing firm adding a Staffing Manager and/or professional permanent placement recruiter in their Bozeman, MT and Missoula, MT offices. Must have 2+ years of recruiting for contract, contract-hire and/or direct hire placements within the professional space. Will have the flexibility to work a full desk (sales, recruit, account management) or strictly recruit without the sales responsibilities. Relocation assistance is offered; salary is up to $55k + commission. On target first year compensation is in the $70’s.
VP of Sales – Southern, CA
Our client is a Venue Management Software Provider for Family Entertainment Centers globally with clients in 46 countries. Will be responsible for the management of 2 existing sales reps, managing a number of channel partners and relationships globally, experience selling Software as a Service (SaaS), handle all existing customer renewals and run the entire sales of the company. Will report to the CEO, have an international sales component, drive sales, revenue and growth, grow sales team, and expand service offerings. Salary is up to $150k, although flexible, incentives with an on target first year compensation of $250k or more.
Director of Sales – Houston
Will expand professional services lines throughout Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio for a 25+ year old privately held staffing firm. Will identify, secure new contract business within F & A, IT, Legal, healthcare, and engineering verticals. Able to build strong teams in all locations; strong hiring, training, mentoring and development of staff, full operations and financial responsibility of the division and will go out with other reps on sales calls. Salary up to $150k (flex) + commission/incentive.
Business Developer/Staffing Manager – Irving, TX
Our client is a 15+ year old professional staffing firm that offers contract, contract-hire, and direct hire services to the IT, Finance & Accounting, Human Resource, Office/Admin and Call Center verticals. Open to a business developer responsible for generating NEW business throughout the DFW area without any territorial restrictions. Would also consider a Staffing Manager to work a full desk (sales, recruiting, account management). Will be remote, tremendous flexibility and autonomy in a family friendly and team oriented culture. Salary up to $70k (flex) and commission paying 10% of contract GM and up to 20% of perm placement fees.
Sr. IT Sales – San Diego, CA
Our client is a 50+ year old technical staffing firm based in California. The Sr. IT Sale will report to the president of the company and be responsible for generating new business by way of an extensive database and new business development generating mid to high level technical contract, contract-hire and direct hire positions. Will be supported by a strong recruiting team and as business grow, will have the opportunity to hire additional sales reps and lead the sales team. Salary is up to $100k, commission that pays 10%-25% of the net profit and potential equity.
IT Sales OR A & F Sales Rep – Remote
Out client is a 20+ year old, privately held, woman-owned diverse professional staffing firm based in California adding on 2-3 sales reps in 2021 to generated mid to high level technical or finance & accounting contract, contract-hire and direct hire positions. No territorial restrictions as it is account restrictive, flexibility to call anywhere in the country without any recruiting responsibilities. Supported by a team of 11 recruiters. Strong sales background, money motivated, driven, flexible, energetic and wants to make a lot of money through personal sales efforts. Salary of $80k + 1st year guarantee; commission that pays 6%-11% of GM, 17.5% of direct hire fees and end of year bonus by meeting contract goals that can range from $10k-$60k. MUST have 3+ years of technical staffing and/or accounting/finance staffing sales experience. Limited training offered; tremendous autonomy and flexibility.
Branch Sales Manager
• Build and maintain an account portfolio of clients and prospects in the local market
• Manage client relationships and services for all accounts by conducting on-site visits and
implementing strategic, client specific service
• Develop presence in the market by including daily inside phone & virtual sales activity, outside
cold- calling, client visits, networking, customer service and proposals
• Follow sales process including all weekly activity metrics and documentation of all sales
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are
communicated and implemented within the branch
• In addition to our clients standard marketing collateral, develop your own creative sales
solutions to attract new clients
• Present sales deck in a dynamic manner
• Qualify proper targets by conducting an in-person or virtual analysis of needs with staffing
• Maintain personal sales production
• Maintain accurate office records
• Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
Travel Nurse Recruiters
Recruiter Position Summary:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified Travel Registered Nurse candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Answer incoming calls from Travel Registered Nurse candidates interested in travel assignments.
- Initiate outbound calls, text messages and emails to prospective Travel Registered Nurse candidates to build pipeline for future placements.
- Act as the single point of contact for their own team of Travel Registered Nurse candidates from the initial contact through the duration of their employment..
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with Travel Registered Nurse candidates.
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly goals.
- Identify and assess Travel Registered Nurse candidate strengths, needs and wants and match with current opportunities.
- Maintain communication and consultative relationships through consistent email, telephone, technology and some face-to-face interactions.
- Educate Travel Registered Nurse candidates on compensation & Benefits package options and articulate the personal and professional benefits of a travel career.
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency.
- Outline wage rates, per diem and other terms and conditions of employment and gain commitment from Travel Registered Nurse candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Complete all aspects of the pre-employment processes including resume building, reference checks, background/drug tests, pre-employment testing.
- Generate leads through various recruiting channels, strategic planning and referrals.
- Assist HR with compliance requirements, including tracking and updating various certifications, medical documents, and employment related documents.
- Diligently maintain and update database with accurate contact information, qualifications and compliance documentation.
- Continue to check in with contract employees while on assignment.
- Work with Account Managers and Sales Team to identify top facility accounts, target clinical skill sets and to assess facility staffing requirements.
The Controller will be responsible for the overall success of financial operations. You will be critical to the success of our company by continual optimization of all financial functions and strategies through accounting, financial reporting, budgeting, tax management, bookkeeping, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Your attention to detail and financial expertise, will ensure compliance for the organization and profitability.
As a dynamic leader, you will develop and enforce optimum performance of the financial team and branch operations. Your strengths will include a strong knowledge of and adherence to accounting principles, financial and staffing technologies, management skills, and strong leadership and communication skills.
- Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions
- Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results
- Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements
- Coordinating activities of external auditors and vendors
- Providing management with information vital to the decision-making process
- Managing the budget process
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
- Evaluating accounting and internal control systems
- Evaluating the effectiveness of accounting software and supporting database, as needed
- Developing and monitoring business performance metrics
- Overseeing regulatory reporting, frequently including tax planning and compliance
- Hiring, training and retaining skilled accounting and payroll staff
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and assist with implementation of business process and workflow productivity improvement within the organization
- Promote a philosophy of continuous improvement while maintaining a culture of accountability, including the clear construction of employee and organizational objectives, regular follow-up, and development of team members
- Provide a wide array of financial management including but not limited to: revenue, cost, margin, operating expense, operating income, local and federal taxes, hour/headcount, cashflow, etc.
- Budgets and cash flow forecasting.
- Reconcile all bank accounts
- Confirm that weekly tax payments are accurate and timely
- Prepare and file quarterly tax returns
- Work closely with accountants to review financials quarterly and develop any strategic financial planning and audits
- Cash management and weekly borrowings from lender.
- Manage week to week lender relationship.
- Conduct accurate and timely reviews of payroll, invoicing, tax, and other financial data on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Compose weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements by branch
- Weekly sales, cash flow and management reports.
- Develop internal checks and balances
- Ensure that timecard, payroll and invoicing processes are effective and efficient for Star as well as employees and clients
- Streamline payroll and invoicing policies and procedures
- Work closely with software systems to confirm that all features are working to their fullest potential and accurately.
- Manage staff payroll, commissions and benefits (401k, etc)
- Ensure all payroll is accurately processed within legal and company guidelines in a timely manner each week
- Ensure invoices are accurately processed and distributed each week.
- Review all billing and payroll to resolve discrepancies.
- Work with clients to develop customized report, improve processes and resolve issues
- Confirm all client contracts are compliant
- Compose regular client profitability reports/analysis
- A/R and collection management, with lender as applicable.
- A/P – Manage vendor relationships.